13 Juni 2011

Korean Idols Music Concerts Hosted in Indonesia (KIMCHI)




Thanks God, My dream is totally come true! I can saw this 'most-wanted-concert' on 4th June. Awesome performance by Super Junior, X5, The Boss, Park Jung Min of SS501, and Girl's day. But unfortunately my aunt borrowed my camera and I took all these photo by my phone camera T_T

The Boss became the opening performance

video













And then X5's performance...




video



Next, the only one girlband in this event: Girl's Day













video


Park Jung Min's performance came afterward







video


And the last... the-most-wanted-performance: SUPER JUNIOR


They show Siwon's apology message to Indonesian ELF first:



video


Click here to see HD version



video







video
















Well...  I guess that's all for now I'll upload it later. cause it take too much time for uploading the videos

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar